Monday, March 9, 2009

Maulidur Rasul

A few days ago, my roommate showed me a blog which I categorize as a RUBBISH. Generally, the blog was written by a Malaysian, not a Muslim but as I traced the language style used in the blog, I would conclude that the blogger is a Chinese. The content of the blog was full of hatred (his hatred) towards Malay. If he (no wonder the blogger is he or she) wants to critic Malay, I still can consider his blog as a media for him to express his unsatisfied feeling towards Malay. However, his next point after insulting Malays, He insult Islam. In the blog, he named Islam as I Slam. He questioned the practice of a Muslim and Allah, he claim Muslims' God is not exist. A question came to my mind. Why do you need to express your feeling to other religion which you don't like it and as you hope the religion will vanish completely from this world??

Why do some non-Muslim really hate Muhammad?
If you are not a Muslim, give me 10 reasons why do you need to hate Muslims' Prophet, Muhammad. If Jesus and God can be turned into jokes, Islam prohibits its followers to make fun of their Allah and Prophets.

Please understand us and be considerate to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment