Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm not strong.

When I say I can do it, I couldn't.
When I say I know it, I didn't.
When I say I'm happy, sometimes I wasn't.
When I say I don't care, I do.
When I say I'm Strong, I'm Weak.

I'm not that strong to take this life
I'm not that strong to face the risk
I'm not that strong to remain static
I'm not that strong to stand for my right
I'm not that strong to face the coming days
with regrets and shame.

Do not torture me with those eyes
with those face
with no smile
with no words
with no forgiveness.

Kill me on the spot if I'm just an eyesore.
Burn me to death if my existense is your bad luck
make me disappear from this world if you don't need me anymore.

Just one thing I want to request
forget me now and never regret.

1 comment:

  1. believe in urself...u will come alive
    have faith in what u doooo..
    n u'll make it thruuuu...

    Dont u ever wish,u were someone else,u were meant 2 be.....ops,trlbih lak....kah2

    ReplyDelete