Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SIFE National Exposition 2010




Hi! lama gile xupdate blog nie. biasa la, hidup ni busy gile2. akak aq pon selalu je ckp aq ni asek busy2 je. huhu.
nah amik gmbr lomo aq nie. photo from amirah razali
after 3 weeks masuk workshop PHP, husih, sambung 2 minggu lagi tuk SIFE National Exposition 2010. This year i was elected as one of the presenters. I was honoured as I was presenters for 2 years for SHELL Project for a Better world. Then this year, i was chosen to represent UTP to present for national. Hurm, first, berat gak coz this end of year I will go for internship plus I wanted to enjoy my holiday but my will to come to PHP workshop change everything. so when other are just came back from their holiday, I just started my holiday . huhu.. so pity la.
Well, 2 weeks of training did make me exhausted. This year, my brain is not as good as last year as i couldn't remember much bout my line. But flaw is always there. I do not know why. I still search for the answer. haha.

My PHP group, Best Code and our cool instructor from MDeC, Mr Krishnan


I have been in SIFE almost 3 years. My age I joined SIFE is almost the same as my age in UTP.
miss this moments very much

This year, from 11-13 July 2010, SIFE Malaysia National Exposition 2010 was held at Putra World Trade Center (PWTC). 15 universities competed in the competition and presented their projects. All project must fulfill 7 topic address of SIFE which are market economics, success skills, business ethics, entrepreneurship, sustainability, environmental sustainability and financial literacy.

My fellow presenters who I LOVE so much. Muah~


Different than other years, this year, we had semi finals where the best two form each league will compete to present their projects. Alhamdulillah, SIFE UTP was in KPMG League and we, together with SIFE UMT had successfully made ourselves at the final round!!!!!!
Me and my loving+sporting roommate, Nik presenting our project <3>
When we were announced as final 4, I was so excited, as we had struggle for 3 years to get to the final round and WE MADE IT!!!!
ok, for some people, it just you got to the final round, not the champion.Well, for me, getting to the final is an honour for me! As my president told all of us, this is the success of all people in SIFE, not just those who attend the national. i totally agreed with that. The most important, teamwork! yeah!
However, after the competition, they just announce those who win the first and second place only. Congratulation to SIFE UiTM as they won the first place and represent Malaysia to Los Angeles. And to SIFE UMS for winning the first runner up and we, SIFE UTP and SIFE UMT puzzled about our place. Well, assume both of us won the third and fourth place. fair huh? :P
as long we win the final four, I'm satisfied. :)
Well, all of us went back to our home with a great feeling as we met new people and new experience. And we love all of you!!!! muah~

1 comment: