Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Post-Raya

After Raya, I went to my brother's house at Flora Damansara. Right, to merapatkan silaturrahim, like my makcik told me. So I went there with a mission- to clean up his house. I'm pretty know bout my brother's behavior. Or should i say boys' behavior. We never have a really clean house! The first day i started cleaning the house.
Olala~ It was a mess. Clothes scattered around, fall hairs, and many more. I'm glad this house is not that big. I took two days to clean up the house. And the implication I have to bear? FLU. I had flu for three days in a row, plus an eye infection. On the second day, I was taking a nap in the afternoon. My elder brother woke me up. I, who was half- concious screamed as I saw him standing next to me. i was like looking a a ghost! Haha... Helping him carrying his friend's stuffs into his car, my elder brother left me alone at the house.
I was still have running nose on the third day. But that was better than having an eye infection. Fourth day, my brother took me to The Curve to buy a broadband. However, the broadband cannot be used for two days. I was waiting and waiting. Finally I had my chance to connect to the Internet.
The first thing I opened? Of course Facebook. Then I opened UTP student portal. I was late to register my coming semester for three days. Sad, but I have to. I chosed Software Agents and Embedded technology. However, the courses were full. I was... hurm.. I might don't have my luck with Software engineering major. Thus I took multimedia major. Many of us took Software Engineering. Because I was late, then I can't take the major I desired. I was disappointed.
With heavy heart, I completed the form. I can't imagine myself in the class, with my mouth dropped down, listening to the lecture. I just let the fate play with me...
My makcik made a gathering on Sunday. I went on Saturday, and on Sunday, i had an infection, my sister Dura and Farah had flu. We didn't know what happen, but we think It was the house's fault. It was the house. We siblings are very sensitive with dust around us. If the house/room was dusty, we will suffer a flu. Seriously.
After one day spent back at my house, today, I am good as usual. So I strongly believe that it is the place made me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment