Monday, May 7, 2012

Dream: Masjid

It was afternoon. I just finished one of the chapter of my subject which i waited for tomorrow. And sure if you study on your bed, you'll fall asleep. Yes I did. And guess what? I had a very weird dream.

I was at Masjid Negeri Perak in Ipoh. I usually went there to perform my prayer, sometimes, If I just come back from Kuala Lumpur. But the architecture is a bit different. It has two stairs to second floor but the verandah is too big and too open. The Imam was giving some sort of preaching to the people in the mosque. He talked about a topic; when your heart is connected to masjid, you will feel the feeling. I'm not sure why i was touched by the topic. My heart was really touched by the preach and I wanted to cry for it. I went downstairs to perform my ablution. I was too embarrassed with the situation so I took my face down and went to the water pipe. There is a guy in front of me. He's tall. and i didn't see his face. But he was wearing a shirt, stripes, red or something, like a corporate guy. I was performing my ablution and suddenly he tap on the water than flowing and let it pour on my head. I was pissed off after several times, so I changed to other pipes. And not to forget, I saw my roommate in my dream. As people gather to perform the solat, he did his solat outside, in wrong direction at the ablution place which is watery and uncomfortable. Then I woke up.

What just happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment