Friday, May 22, 2009

When it's to.....DEATH. What would you say about it?

DEATH


I was sitting alone in the An-Nur UTP Masjid aka 'mosque' after performing sunat prayer.

A man was standing with his hands were covering his face. There was neither guilt nor regretness painted on his face. He is not a local citizen, based from his beard and his appearance. I assumed he was from Pakistan. His friend, who was standing next to him tried to calm him down. Another guy was at the mimbar, looking for ustaz Dawi or ustaz Rahmat.


"Someone who he really loved just passed away."


Like a wind, those words were whispered to my hearts. Everybody who came from his country gathered around him. Everybody in the circle kept asking what happened. He then was asked to sit down on the floor. And everyone do the same. Explaining his situation, every face turned down, sad. I could feel the sombre air rose in the air.
A DEATH.


Looking his condition, I could feel how hard he was to accept the fact that his beloved one is gone. I was in the situation before. However, my experience is not as hard as him. The deaths occured when I was in the house. BUt he, he had to face it alone in a foreign country. What is your feeling whwen you heard a news that you beloved one passed away, while you are thousaands mile away from him or her? He was facing the situation patiently. Every drop of warm water from his eyes showwed that he could not resist the news that he lost someone.


I saw, I looked and I reflected the DEATH to my LORD, who is very powerful, able to do everything, even the SCIENCE deny it. Once HE says "BE", so the thing will be happened with HIS WILL.


Love and appreciate all your family, your friends and everyone because you never know when are you going to lose them. It might bbetoday, tomorrow, next week, or anytime.


DEATH- A warning from GOD to Human.

2 comments:

  1. sad one eh.
    u must have understood it the most.
    but its a good day to die on friday. rite?
    nway,its a lesson for us to appreciate everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rahman!!
    kne tag ngn aku!! bkak my page.. :D

    ReplyDelete