Thursday, May 28, 2009

Final post for this semester

OLLA!
Finally, the end of the semester is coming.
I'm going back to Subang on 29th May. Well, although the ending of my final examination is a NIGHTMARE, i still manage to end my semester with a big SMILE... (Cheer up!). Lots of things happened during this semester. Some things are exiting and some are unexpectable.

OLD FRIENDS



This Semester


I met my old friends back at Mid Valley Megamall. Although it was a short meeting with all of them, it looks like I had spent lots of time with them. i really enjoyed the meeting. Most of us changed, yeah, people do chang, and some still the same. I met Iman Amira, who currently studying in Japan, Hasif, who gonna be a doctor one day, is going to Indonesia, Syhmi who is going to USA next year and much more. Our MJSC Drama Team 2006 were also there. The second picture up there is our drama team members. Although some of us were not there like Atiqi, pija n others, we still enjoy our moment together. Alhamdulillah, everythings run smoothly.


The most important, I met my Syahmi back, kinda miss his nasty but innocent looking. He's not a nerd anymore. Is he a nerd before?? I don't think so. Whatever, as long as I met him.

FOUNDATION GRADUATION

I passed my foundation successfully this year, Alhamdulillah. And we had our foundation graaduation at Chancellor Hall. I weird 'bout the tradition, well, we just passed the foundation. Undergraduate is much much more challenging than foundation. Just accept the scroll, boy!

Being among my friends is one of the best moments in my life. They are all so kind, helpful, caring and the most important, our bonding is so strong among each other. Amiin....

The Asronians are getting bigger with the participation of their mother and Wadi's first girl, Ayien. The hectic drama is going to become more more crazy. New siblings, new wives, (Ehem, err...moqa, :P) and new characters are coming into the drama. Well, it is a drama among us only. For your information, Auntie Aisyu character will be cancelled for the coming semster. no more fight among Aisyu and the mother, no more Auntie, because She left the Asronians once all of them are together and they met their mother.

My new roomate for this semester, Azmidi. Unexpected because I though I was going to stay with Harith, my last semester roomate. Well, there are reasons why we need to be together for this semester. A kind and shy guy which crush any girls' hearts in UTP. Well, we're not going to stay together next semester, but I appreciate every moments we have spent together, although sometimes we don't speak to each other, well, that's life, sometimes we need our time to be alone, and sometimes we just got something which we're not in the same interest. Well, anyway, thanx Midi, for becoming my roomate for this semester, entertain my foolish actions and talks, patient with my stupid things and all of my mistakes...

and the most important, he can handle my craziness when I am sleeping

(Mengigau memalam buta, sapa x takot)

Lastly, I want to apologise if I did anything which hurt you and thanx for being my roomate n my friend. You're my man!

FUN vs WORKS

Melodious Rendezvous (is it the correct spelling?)- Some of my friends like Stephanie, Pei Yin, Xiao Ci and Jia Lin participate in this event. well, it is part of our support towards events in UTP. Kinda enjoy the show although it is not from Malay culture, but there is no wrong to learn other cultures nd entertainment, right?

Attending Majlis Anugerah Kolej Kediaman, ke-10, MAKK X together with my SIFE team members. Well, I was force to come to the club, I mean to the dinner and need to pay some cash for it, but still, the money is worth to be spent on that grand night.

Beside me is Hadi, SIFE members.

As one of the members, I also need to come along to a programs with the disabled. Like these girls beside me. Do they look like the disabled???

sorry yana, amira :P

like Kak Ira said at her GTalk status,

WORKLOADS NEVER ENDS

(Is it true?)

DAMN THINGS

  1. Almost screw up everything in my life, my studies, my project and my imaan too (waa.. that's dangerous)
  2. Screw up my last paper in final exam, Computer Organisation (still have the frustation uhm :[ Need to get back my spirit )
  3. losing my trust on someone who my family used to believe in the person before (greediness, watchout, you guys! the outside world is not as beautiful as it's seen)
  4. Still busy although I want to have a calm and passive life. Same thing goes next semester. I promise.
  5. Broke up with my 1 month GF (s**t, you have gf?) after my aunt asked me to find one. RM said no, so NO, mami, (tribute to mami :P )
  6. Lost some of my data and works after formatting my lappy. So Sad... :,(

Hopefully my next semester will not be as hectic as this semester, lesser is better. I need to concentrate on my studies on programming.

Gonna have my life to be filled with codings and algorithms.

Good lucks for your final exam results, take care and see you next time.

Wassalam...

raman 11845 ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment