Thursday, July 16, 2009

Be serius, I'm not pushing.

Frankly speaking, nothing pleasured me much.
What I wanted was just an optimistic thinking.
Not more than that.
Develop your confident.
Trust your friends.
Motivate yourselves n your friends.
I don't ask you to accept every word of mine
Just look at it.
You want it, take it, if not, leave it.
If you need me, I'm always here for you.
If you are not, let me know.
I'm more pleasure to go down this stage with proud and honour.
I hate to push people
but I kinda enjoyed being pushed.
that is my stupidity.
that lead my life
into misery.
Handling everything alone without support
it's me.
being cheated on my own stage.
I'm the biggest fool on Earth.
what I demand is
a willingness
to do the job
sincerely with your heart
because I believe
that you can go far
than you are now.
I don't want you to work too hard.
Just a positive mind
and a little bit hard work.
If you can do the job excellently,
by doing a little effort.
I don't mind.
But when it is time for you to be tested.
Do have the smile
and let us 'shine' with your lines.
Thanx for the smiles. Sorry for my 'crimes'.

No comments:

Post a Comment