Thursday, July 9, 2009

Left... but that's ok.. haha...

Yesterday, after we finished our works at 6 pm, we went to surau v2 to perform our Asar prayer. We planned to go to Mr. Bob's restaurant for dinner and straying around 'pasar malam' at Taman Maju. I was a little bit late when I arrived at the surau as I went back to my room. Then, at the surau, I figured that my phone's casing wasbroken. I just bought it last week. hua.... :(
I told them I need to go back to my room without leaving a reason. haha... I fixed it and I waited for their call in my room.
While waiting for the call, I took out some of my belongings out from my brown box, arranging them to the place I thought they should be. haha... It had been three weeks I stayed with Anep, living in a new room with a temporary roomate took me to moved my boxes from village 2 to village 1 and to village 2 again... haha... kinda tired for moving things around and around. As long as I'm still in UTP, that's ok... huhu...
Pasting a decorative paper on a wall which I used to put all my notes for homeworks and projects, I then realized that the time had passed and it almost reach 7 pm.

Weird. No call.
As I was taking another decorative paper, my phone buzzed and it was Mat, our Log Man. He told me that they totally forgot me as the cars are full. They left me alone in my room. (No offense, guys.. haha... :P )

Frust? Naaaa... Neutral? Totally!
I'm not a person who used to frust on things easily. Only things which is important that can make me upset. Haha...

Looking at the bright side, at least I managed to unpack my items in my rooms. Plus, I was 80 % finish cleaning my room and arranged all my belonging to their places. :D
However, I still need to rearrange my wardrobe. It is not in its best condition... in other words, worst...
huhu.... :P

1 comment: