Monday, November 23, 2009

2 days before last paper and a birthday

*tgh study nie...*

By the time I publish this post, it is early morning already.
It has been 2 weeks we have our final exam. Ok la.... One paper screw up, Operating System... y? Well, not enough study... plus I got cold before Islamic studies paper. Actually, i did study, but not that hard.
Seriously, I regret my effort for Operating system.... well, never cried for spilt milk (btoi ka?), k? Operating Systems is my second last paper for this semester. The day before Operating System, I got Islamic studies 16th November 2009, 230pm-530pm. Alhamdulillah... not so difficult.
But I am sad with myself (still) as I did not put much effort for OS. huhu... :(
After OS, we have an eight days of gap for our last paper, Algorithm and Data Structure... For the first 4 days, I was totally immersed with fb, fs and IPOH! I think i had been to Ipoh and Batu Gajah a lot just in 4 days. but dunno why, it think I went to Ipoh once and batu gajah, a couple of times... huhu.. they are so good when it come to slimming your wallet :P
Some of my friends are already at home, some still packing, and some still stuck here.... as I am one of them..wakakaka... :P

*tgh malas nk study nie...*

Wish us all the best.... Algorithm and Data Structure, 25th Nov 09, 0900-1200, Chancellor Hall.

Almost forgot it's 23rd Nov!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANEP!!!
da tua da pon...

tgok je la dak nie tgh tido... kukuku...

No comments:

Post a Comment