Friday, January 14, 2011

If I cry today

You and me
have a ride on the wheel
on the road
to the sea

The wind blow my hair
while I'm staring at you
You keep in silence
no one knows what you feel

If I cry today
Nothing else but you
to be with you
alone

The wave is calling
for us to play and tease
in the warm water
we splash the water to each other

If I cry today
It's nothing but be with you
there's nothing I need but you


Let the breeze tell you
what I feel
when we are distant
our eyes were never met

I just can't resist
your voice when you call
I just can't resist
your eyes when you glare

All I see is only you
my eyes is blind because of you
I never know this
would happen again
to me

I thought we'd spell out
the end
but now we're sitting
on the beach
facing each other
cracking a smile
for a long time

I just can sit at the back
keep my tear from falling down
and see you from behind
and for the last reason
to day I cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment