Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year 2011.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Currently I’m updating my blog from my bus from Shah Alam to Paka. Although this is the second day of 2011, I think it is not late for me to wish happy new year to all my blog readers. I hope all of you will get what you want. Well, nothing much I want to have this 2011. My hope this year is, I hope this year will not be filled with misery that much. Looking back in the past year, 2010, I think I lived with misery, most of the time. I cried, I felt disappoint, I want run away from this world and disappear forever. Well, after I reflected my life before, I think I have to make sure my life in this new year full of joy, cheers and fun.

Why should I spend my life with something which I will never get in my life??? I kept asking myself last month. Why should I cried over a spilled milk? Why should I bother those crazy nuts outside there when I’m fooling myself here. Very well, I just let them get the hell out from my life. ‘cause I don’t want to cry again, to fell misery, to feel the anger and scream it out from my life.

Peeps, you know that we should move on and put that shit behind and never look back ‘cause there’s nothing you will get back from those nuts. Just move on and live our life the fullest!!!!

And my last word today,

Put the misery outside and carved a beautiful smile from now on.

Have a blast!

1 comment:

  1. aku suka ayat ni

    "we should move on and put that shit behind and never look back ‘cause there’s nothing you will get back from those nuts"

    aha!! btw, ak wat blog baru...haha...if u notice la kan~ =p

    ReplyDelete