Friday, April 8, 2011

4 months update

Wake up in the morning with a smile

even though my feeling cannot be described, I'm happy.

One task requires me to finish it in four months. Now doing multiple tasks which almost related to my field. Thank God!

Currently quite busy to update my blog and my broadband sometimes 'disappeared' at my office and 'appear' back when I go home.

I'm tired of smiling with hatred. So I erase the hatred, a few months ago, but some still got inside. Hope i can completely erase them all.

Life is moving fast. I have completed half of my internship period here. Happy, sad, awkward, scared, anxious, worried, and lots of feeling I had gained from this experience. However, I hope everything is OK and nobody will get hurt.

I'm afraid my once-I-had-disease came again and get worse. May be I'll try to fight it and hopefully cut my connection with the people who I made contact with it. Sorry for troubling you and I appreciate your kindness and understanding. That's why I can erase the hatred. Thank You.

My company is quite small and I learnt about the process of the product making and it seems interesting. Hahaha... Should I change my field? But I see some opportunities in this company which I think usable for the company, Just need time o grab them. Pray for me to do well in my internship. Hope that will give benefit to all people.

By the way, Thank You Shadiqin Firdus for your update. Really help me here.

1 comment: