Saturday, April 30, 2011

You and Me

We're never talked
nor look at each other
You are a bright star
which shine with glory

I just walked the pace on my own
to see if i can see my own light
I'm just a glowing insect
at the riverside

looking to your light makes me smile
when your light sparkle, I'm happy
because you make my day
and so do other stars' shines

I wanna fly
to be a bright star
like you on the sky.
lighten the night
but i just a small light
it's a big difference
you and me

When I was green with envy
I just could see you from distant
Watching you
glowing
admiring you
if i could reach such bright star

when i see you again,
what i wanna see
a bright star upon my eyes
which i admired
which i miss

I'll wait for you
wait for you
to glow your light
and i keep this between
you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment