Sunday, July 31, 2011

Crap talk.

My left leg is paralyzing but I still can hold it. My throat is sore. but I still can hold it. My heart is crying. I don't know what should I do about this.
I had been merciless to people since i was young. If the rules said white i will say white. Since when my heart started to crying? Since when?
I traced back my past. I got the answer. Since I torture it with misery.
my life is tough. It gets tougher and tougher. I was too weak to handle those things. people see me happy. but who knows under the smile has sorrow?
I sighed to my life. It want to stray me away, and i run away from it. And it keep chasing and chasing and chasing. Should I be blamed for revealing my life? Should I be blamed for being encouraged to do something I don't really need to do it?
Normally, people will think something negative about a person once a person do a mistake. thye will think this person will never change if they do the mistake twice. People look at MISTAKES instead of EFFORTS. Do you know if that person tried not to repeat the mistake for the second time? Do you know that the person do not like to make other people unhappy with what he/she had done? Why these people are too judgemental when seeing those people? If you have experience something with he/she which you dislike. would you go to the same person AGAIN? Seriously speaking, have you ever thought the same thing will happen, for the WORST CASE SCENARIO? Being too negligence lead you to another trouble, another problem which will be seen as never ending Problem.
Be niece when people r being nice to you. There is no loss. We love this life. no one wants to live in fight, hatred. or you just want to make things much more complicated? There is no use. simplify it or END IT.
All of this is in your hand. you know which one is better if your brain can think something better. not to mention. if there is no hope for the issue, let it go, even one side still holding it. Later the other side will realized that there is no use to hold the issue anymore. eventually, the issue will be abandoned. and you should not pick it anymore.
We are too negligence to have our mind to think about this. We are too stupid to realized that every hatred we put inside our heart is killing our soul.
Let the heart filled with love, let the face glows with smile and let have our life the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment