Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Year.. New Spirit

Actually, it is not Introduction to Oil and Gas Company, but Introduction to Oil and Gas Industry. I accidentally typed it wrong. =P


2009, it is a new year in my life, a new determination in my life.

Looking back to my 2008, my life was full of hatred, frustration and works... workloads never end. In the beginning of 2008, my decision to further my studies in a higher institution in Perak had totally changed my life. My dream to further my studies in language field had been crushed into pieces. Frustrated with my fate, I sometimes think my life has no means anymore. What I want is not happen. Well, i blame myself for attending this university. Well, nothing that I could do anymore. Being a scholar of an oil and gas company in my country, I must have a spirit of servicing the community. My last post talked about ICT, yeah, it was a stupid thought that I ever done in my life. Why should we blame the situation? There is a reason why something happen. That what Marissa Clark told Gary Hobson in Early Edition.

Today, there is no more hesitation in my life and I will continue my studies in the university. I still can catch the lessons here. And the most important thing that I must concern right now, I HAVE LOTS OF GOOD FRIENDS.

THANX YOU GUYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment