Thursday, February 19, 2009

Work vs Study (ii)

Hi There!
Nice to see you again... My posting for this part will not be too long to be read. Just wanna finish my last posting.
Work,work work.... nothing stuck in my mind when I was in my last year of schooling. Being comfortable with workloads, my holiday was like a hell. I did nothing every holiday, wasting my time with television channel, sleeping and of course eating. Life was so simple... and BORED. My mind kept looking forward to have my days in the school. Why??? Looking back at my past, i by myself do agree that i was not as normal as another students. My senior year in my school was fully occupied with my duty as a librarian.If you were there every day, you will see my face at the counter, or perhaps, around the library. As I gave fully attention to my duty, I didn't realize that i had neglected my study. Every night, after 12 midnight, when some of us were already in their dreams, i picked all my home works, and bring myself to the dining hall. our dining hall is an open hall. so, i stayed there until 2am and 3 am, depending on how much did I care about my homework.
The works continue although i was officially resign from my duty. However, after having the transition period, from being too busy with duty to too busy with study, I realize something that i should realize from the beginning. i should not get involved with lots of things. I may pass with flying colors in my studies. Well, let the past be the past. Nothing we can do anymore.
Just an advice from me, for those who are still considering to take part in a co-curriculum activity, it is best for you to make sure your study is strongly build. If not, your Study may lose to Works. I did experience it for several times. And what a part of me tell myself??? " I regret for being too busy with Works until I left my study behind."
The choice is in your hand. Choose it wisely.

2 comments: