Friday, February 12, 2010

Holiday? Ok la... from WORKS...

it's 12 at night so I think I should say today most of my friend will leave UTP and some of them will Celebrate Chinese New Year, I wish
Gong Xi Fa Chai!
while some just enjoy the holiday with their family and their friends... Enjoy yourself.
Still here in UTP and I have no plan to go home at Kelantan as I have financial rpoblem and academic problem. Frankly speaking, those reasons just i made up so people around will not bother me about my holiday then. Yeah, partly, financial n academic do play their parts on why I stay in UTP, but it's ok.
Currently I'm collecting pieces of my broken heart. Healing the wound, rebuilding things as normal as it was. It takes time to make things around me normal. well hopefully it end successfully.
Nothing much to say but the mind is still thinking around of a life with no Raman. Well, if I'm not around, the world will not stop to spin, nor the nature stop to grow. They just lost a big mouth, and it's not a big deal. Lesser voice is better for the environment? haha... just make sure I will not jump from a tall building and haunt UTP...huhu...
Still, my plan for CNY holiday is still unoccupied and hopefully I can use this holiday to get as much rest as after the holiday, I have lots of incoming events and suppose three events will be done in a month and I need to prepare for the events now.
Juggling between events and academic, I almost forgot bout my brothers and sisters outside there. hopefully they are in a good condition.. huhu.. sorry cant call you all.
I need something to attract my attention from looking for a way to commit some silly things into something benefit. better make me busy now...
Alertness... i need to be alert with my environment and hopefully those who are not alert can change themselves to become more alert. dont become blurred all the time. clear yourself!

p/s: CNY, no plan at all... lets take 2 days holiday. weekend only. the next monday n tuesday need to workout on assignments and meetings.. huhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment