Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Leaving

When the Bell is ringing
It's a sign for me to leave

to continue my journey
by my own
in another world.

The ringing become louder
and louder until
my heart sink into the lake of halt

I'm leaving
nothing can stop me
no one ever care for it
do not remember me.

do not remember me
do not remember me

I treasure my angels,
gifting their bless upon me,
lift me up to the happy sky
with the smiling Sun
and the Loving Moon


I regret my fools,
with my tears and my heart,
hoping it never happen
turning the time clock to its time

When I'm gone
don't put me in your memory
or your sweet dream change into a nightmare

Let me go
to another world
as this world is better without me
I'll make my step
to continue my journey

And I hope all of my dears
have a smile on their face
everyday.

Good Bye.

1 comment: