Friday, February 26, 2010

This is a bad bad bad week!

My mind is not working properly, my brain is working the other way around, my intention has been turned into event, compared to my studies.. huhu.. broke broke broke.

My lappy crashed, I skipped a class this week(feel guilty already), forgot to finish my assignments, forgot to complete my quiz, finished my HCI test in 20 minutes although I was given one hourand half (there was no problem.. i was too fast. am I?) money is in red alarm and i still have no worry on it..huhu...

Now I'm using my friend's computer to update the blog.. so sad... huhu...

p/s: I will attend 1 Malaysia Chinese New Year Celebration this Saturday... anyone who planned to go there, do call me ha... aiya... once da lappy iscrashed, most works cannot be done smoothly.. huhu...

1 comment: