Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A crazy day

The time I'm writing this post, I'm in da middle of doing ma homeworks aka report.

After ma holidays, I was not busy with events but ma academics. It is tiring and troublesome coz i have 5 projects to submit. Plus I accept responsibility to handle AGM without thinking twice... haha... kinda unthinkable thing i did in my life. Wa... it's my love, how I'm suppose to let it stuck in da middle of its way?

Assignments, tests, quizzes flooded in this two three weeks. Busy? Definitely. However, i still had time to go out and enjoy the life. Just one night, but that's enough for me. Projects, clubs... these things i reduced a bit but still they haunt me..haha... SIFE always in ma heart.

Looking back at a tests before, I did very bad. Try to do as best I could do this time. Hopefully this sem I get good grades coz I'm gonna use it for ma internship next year. But if God say no, I'll accept it. But I must strive first and struggle my best to do da papers and assignments. Hopefully they will help me in getting good grades.

Spiritually speakin', I have lost the most thing i treasured the most. However i still hope i could get it back. It is not so enjoyable if you see it from your point of view, me too. I said it steal my 2 years of ma life, but it MAKE MA LIFE ALIVE. Regardless whatever people tell me who I am, I think I have to go back to the old one as i think it is better than now. Stop from being something that I'm currently doing. Wanna make a new life, with new environment, new people, new culture. But I think I have to bear this life for the time being. Hopefully I can achieve ma dreams later.

Emotions? I am still playing with it. New loves, old loves, current love, I dunno whether i could get rid of this feeling. Seeing old loves, broken heart, touched, giving out smile with tears inside, regretting stupid actions taken, I'm tired of it. I want to let it go. Dunno whether the one I care the most forgive me or not. I apologize. Say a word coz I'm da one in pain when I don't hear your forgiveness. Hopefully this won't go long or else i might commit suicide on this thing. New love, I don't think it should be entertained coz I'm gonna hurt someone later. Let me by ma own coz I hurt too many people. Current love? I don't have one. Playmates, i have lots. Not a love. let me live without love coz its presence just make me in vain. Hate it.

I couldn't wait to see the new horizons, looking forward for da time for me to break the glass wall and build a new one.Whatever it takes, let this shadow vanish from this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment