Friday, April 30, 2010

When I stress- songs compilation in an essay

When I stress, I do not know what to do. Usually, I will turn on the media player and dance, shake my hip as hips don't lie (Shakira). I am in frust and this place, this use to be my playground (madonna). And I stop dance, thinking of you (Katy Perry) for a while as you make me smile by myself. It's true that you are Irresistable (Jessica Sympson) and I don't think We Belong together (Mariah Carey). I may not be a Perfect Lover (Britney Spears) but I just want to be loved by you. There are Seven Things (Miley cyrus) on my desk, my wallet, my laptop, my Telephone (Lady Gaga) , my book, a perfume, a mouse and a camera. I don't think I'll stalk you like Papparazzi (Lady Gaga) if not you're gonna have a Beautiful Nightmare (Beyonce). I slammed myself on the bed. I'm not Crazy in love (Beyonce) coz i think I just fake everything. may be we can hung up (Madonna) and yelling Halo (Beyonce) to the people on the street. or we can go to the beach so you can become a Summerboy (Lady gaga) like we watch in the movie. Crap, may be i can cook a potion for you to drink and die in the quicksand (Lady gaga feat Britney). I think I have Reloaded (Lady Gaga ft rodney jerkins) back my rational mind and commit suicide in the middle of the night in the jungle. That what i call the ultimate stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment