Friday, May 14, 2010

Breaking the Wall

Breaking
Breaking
I'm breaking the wall.

I look
I stare to the
green white lines
There's too many dirt
than shining parts
I admit that
It was my false

Just for two years then
I saw something
that almost broke my heart
apart

I swing
I swing
I swing the hammer
to the wall
breaking the green white lines
aparts
turns them into dust
in my life

I have no regret to lose them all
As I know this life is done
maybe some day
I look back and give a sigh
to whatever I had done with my part

the wall keep growing
and growing
over and over

I have no fear
as I have the power
to make them disappear
it's just need to be geared

I'm done with my tears
I'm done with my pledge
I'm done with my regret
I'm done with everything

I see the blue white is clear
as it has a layer
to show how blue and white it is

I see orange is always full of tears
with some smiles and fears
whoever told what orange is
no one can remember

It has been a life time since here
rains and hot sun best friend forever
the green, blue, orange were so clear
now full of fear and tears

The green white is over
waiting for blue and orange to over
it's just the time who stop me
it's just the time who stop me
from swinging my hammer
to the glass wall in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment