Monday, May 31, 2010

Waiting for the last


Right now, I'm waiting for my last paper for my final examination. Most of my friends are at their home right now. but well, nothing to envy bout coz if i have my holiday, i don't think i know what will I do then. I'm very good at cutting down my holidays. It has been three years and I never have a 'complete' set of holiday which is 7 weeks. my longest holiday in my life in UTP is only one month. started when i was in the first semester of foundation studies... gosh... and this semester, I'm not gonna have my holiday coz I have PHP web building training by MDeC for three weeks, continue with SIFE National training until middle of July. Then Continue with my hectic life of studying (study+dying) and have no more holidays coz I have my internship this DECEMBER! and I haven't done any research about the company I want to join and it is a bad step!!!
Well, I'm use to have short holiday. the longest I had was last year and i almost died because I didn't know what should I do in my house since there was no one there except me. Well, may be it is good for me to stay without holiday coz I'm not a person who can live without doing anything.
Tomorrow, 31 May, I'll start my revision for my last paper which will be on 3rd June. Wish me luck for my last paper and have a nice holiday guys. Adios...

2 comments: