Friday, June 4, 2010

LAST DAY OF JANUARY 2010 SEMESTER

~this semester exam schedule is a bit cute~

Today is the last day I have my semester as 2nd year 1st sem student. yesterday was my last paper and I found it quite easy, not so tough and I managed to finished it half an hour before the paper period is over. i rushed to finished it but for me, i don't care what might happen after this. the most important I have finished my paper.

It's kinda demotivated when your paper is among the last paper during the exam. Plus it is the last day and everyone are packing their stuffs or whatever not.. (tiru miss sati) and you are not that good in that kind of field. It's like a curse, whenever it come to java, everything goes wrong. I was confused with the scenario of my life. why ah? still no answer for it and i was craving to find answers for it... huhu...

By the way, the paper is over, my holiday is being cut short into 3 days only because i have PHP Workshop and I assume it is tough but this is the only programming part which i think i am willing to handle instead of java and other programming language.... T_T

I'm gonna enjoy the holiday and to all of you,
HAPPY HOLIDAY
ENJOY THIS MOMENTS WITH
THE ONE YOU LOVE



No comments:

Post a Comment