Saturday, June 19, 2010

Holiday? Maybe....

The things come again!

It's a habit but i don't do it everyday but every semester break. What is the habit?
CUTTING DOWN THE HOLIDAY!

Remember every semester in my life in this university? I never have a complete holiday during semester break. The longest holiday I ever experienced is only one month and that holiday almost make me die of doing nothing. This semester holiday, the habit come again and I think this is the SHORTEST holiday break I ever have in my life in UTP.

I told everyone that I'm not gonna go home this semester, even I didn't go OBS (Outward Bound School?) program, I still have no holiday. I talk to my friend via Gtalk and she said:
"Pity la u..."
Aiyo, amoi a.... sad la... but still not so sad because I have things to do. So, the sad thing is not a big issue... I have another important thing to worry... haha...

Currently finishing my PHP workshop, 7 June-25June, continue with my SIFE Training, 20 June-10July, and SIFE National, 11 July-13 July 2010.

My sis asked me to go back to our hometown. Once I gave my schedule, she said:
"You are sooooo Busy!"
Well, it's my life and if I don't cut my holiday, what I suppose to do then?

No comments:

Post a Comment