Saturday, June 19, 2010

New things? I'm traditional....

Some people always keep new thing with them. Anything new, they will chase for it. No matter how expensive it is, how hard it is to get it. Me? I'm just a simple guy, not so demanding and satisfied with what I have (except money :P ). Gadgets, IT stuff, bla3, That does not come in my line when I talk around. Why? May be I was brought up in an environment which taught me to satisfy what I have, except money and not so technology life.

Nowadays, throw a city boy/girl to a village, a real village, with no Internet, no TV, no air-conditioner, no water heater, they will tell you that their time there was a total disaster! I'm not a real city boy. Yeah, I live near to the city/town but we are not rich and we usually keep busy with our business at the market.

Talking about mobile phone, our family only had one mobile phone when everybody should get one. My elder brother got his first mobile phone when he went to his college. Us? My parents got one, and our sibling got one when we got into college. if not, no phone!
Honestly I was a little bit envied with some of my friends who got phones. However, once I used to that life, I have no regret. I felt safer, more free but sometimes I need to call my parents too... :P

Then people talk about new design of phones. Leaves, soap, N16, whatever else. I was too 'noob' to know about that so that is my reason why I stick to a phone until it cannot be used anymore. Computer? Games? Those things are totally out of my line. I never really enjoy playing games, i mean computer games or Xbox, Cube, PSP as we are not a rich family. Plus, a TV with only 3 channels and a radio in our house is enough to entertain us. Well, we started to changed to Astro when my father wanted to watch sports.. LOL...

Once I stepped into this university, I never thought the technology world is so wide, so complex and so exciting. Badly, I'm a traditional person, slow learner but once I used the product, I'll stick to it...

But don't worry, show me the latest technology the latest gadget you have, I might interested to know about it someday... someday...hahaha... :P

1 comment:

  1. you experience life more without technology.
    :)

    ReplyDelete