Sunday, April 11, 2010

The glass wall

It's a wall
that is growing with me
when I was still in the womb

It grows and grows
until now
the wall is getting higher
with full of colors
yellow, green, purple, pink, red, orange, blue
and BLACK

I see the black color
covering the top of my wall
with some yellow and other colors

And the wall keep growing and growing
but it is still black
and black
covering me
sink me into the color

I tried to splash the yellow, the green and the blue
to my wall
yet the black is still there
I gave up
I gave up
I gave up

I want to crash the wall
I want to crash the wall
I want to crash the wall

Some of the broken glasses are still there
I don't think I'll take them with me
Some of them are still
If I take them I'll hurt
So I decide not to take all of them

Some of them are the best memories
but if I cant reach them
what should I do?
Some of them are my pretty loves
but they are broken and scattered
what should I do?

So let me let go this life
I create a new wall
with colors and arts
drawing the curves
with loves and smiles
leaving behind all the saddest past

I left this life with no regret
as I want to find a new breath
away from hatred and evil threat

I still look at the old wall
I don't think I have a gut to forget them all
Broken and left alone

I'm still looking at it
Yes, I'm still looking at it
It's just the time to decide
when I'm going to forget it

leaving it there
ABANDONED.

No comments:

Post a Comment