Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's Monsoon, Baby!

Hi there!
Gosh! It has been a week. AGAIN! Thank God I'd bought a broad band service. Seriously, I really need the Internet. Not for entertainment only, but for my work. But of course most of the time i used it for entertainment. Just Facebook and blogging. not that many. May be i take a look on Glee newest episodes, looking for a new attractive videos from the cast.
It's monsoon season in Terengganu. It was raining heavily today, starting from yesterday. our house has no proper drainage. Thus our drain is filled with water, and MOSQUITOs. They were like an army of mosquito and a bit stupid cause i can grab them with bare hand. and they are big too. Aedes is common here. Some places around Paka, Kerteh, Kijal and Kemasik can't be passed by cars. the road were flooded with waters.Some of our friends were stranded and they got a holiday! It's not fair! Muahahahaha... Well, it's not my luck to be there. Work must go on.
Internship? My training? It was awesome. but sometimes I felt useless as I had not much knowledge on the field I am pursuing right now. Taking IT while practicing HSE. It's pretty tough huh? What I'd learnt from previous week is, I need to be more proactive, more participating and ask more questions if I don't understand. Plus, I need to think ahead. I hope I can do much better this week. I have a task to complete a video. 5-8 minutes video. Hurm, I was not that into video even though it is interesting. Let me see through the story board. I have been looking at my laptop for almost 5 hours with Microsoft powerpoint, picture manager, adobe photoshop and paint. I was sick today!

Hatred. I am sick of my weakness to hate people. I have been living with hatred for more than one year. I know I did a big mistake. May be i still don't learn my lesson. I hope I can fully forget the past and start with a new leaf. I don't mind if the sweetness that we have today is a lie, because I rather live my life with lies rather than crying for my regret. It seems we heard about this before huh? Even though we explicitly seen have no problem, we are still scarred with our past. I hate to admit it and now I have to.

May be this time I really need to let it go.

2 comments: