Saturday, December 11, 2010

A week of working life

Hi there! It has been a week I didn't update my blog. pretty busy. and no Internet too.. I almost die of not having Internet.
Well, regarding the title, It's not really a week. Just a few days of working time. I'm in PETLIN (M) SDN BHD. About my work, let keep it a secret. I just don't like to mention my work here. May be I'll talk bout my life in Paka, Terengganu.

Just one thing I'm sure.

God, I don't know I should thank You or doubt You. Most of my wishes turned completely different. Your Plan is always unexpected. Help me to go through this 10 months with no problem.
The more you tried to run away, the more it come closer to you.
To what extend this statement is valid in my life? I leave everything to You.

3 comments:

  1. all the best for your internship!..share the experience here k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy internship bro... but food price at Kerteh quite expensive compared with Paka.. :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. acap: Insya Allah.
    tenangsudey:haha.. it's the reason why I stay at Paka. Thank God!

    ReplyDelete