Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First love song

It's summer time
I can see the sun is blazing
with the wind blow my hair
I smile again

My first love song
is on air
Oh I can't forget the past
what we had together

My first love song
I still remember
it was raining heavily
you lent me your coat
and put me in your warm hug
I'm in love for first time

but time had made us
to be apart
I still remember you
writing letters for you
sometimes calling to you
to hear your lovely voice in my mind

As we grew up on this land
I saw each others' plan
you have a dear I can't stand
Then I put things an end

This my first love song
I'm glad to have it here
as my memory I can't let it go
but I have to go move on

Should I take you as my dear again?
Well, I'm not with anyone but my bitter love
Please do not come into my life again
I'm happy and crazy enough
to live my life the fullest

No comments:

Post a Comment