Saturday, June 11, 2011

I think I'll put an end

Blue skies upon my eyes
and the warm breeze kiss my cheek
I think the last string had broken
I don't think I'll have
to do this again

The shore is white with its sand
and the wave keeps coming to my feet
I put my heart in it
now I want to feel free
from you

They pick me when I was needed
They left me when I'm in trouble
who would see this as a friendship?
I think I'll put an end

They think I'm stupid
who just like the kitchen
I do really like it
but you must help me

Doing all things
like I'm a slave for you?
I'm sorry I'm not your Britney
I think I'll put an end

Bring me to the Ilse of nowhere
I think I can live myself
put me on the top of the tree
I can go down easily

Because I never be like
the first time I met you
You will never see my sympathy
as I'm done with you

No comments:

Post a Comment