Saturday, June 20, 2009

A confession of a 'once a month shopaholic'.

It was a half day work. Everyone wanted to go home. Me? Naa.... I'm not that too eager to go home. There's no one left at my home. UTP is my 3rd home.
That evening, Anep told me that he wanted to go to Ipoh to play bowling with pekma, bob n shahril. Reluctantly, i told him that I wanted to go along with them. Out of blue, something hit my mind. I STILL GOT WORK TO DO.
After i made my mind, i told Anep that would not be able to follow him to Ipoh.
***
After finishing my works, I watch Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma, a newcomer in Bollywood. A love story which take place around Punjab, and a Sikh life setting. The story was so interesting until I almost forgot to go to the masjid for Asr Prayer. Alhamdulillah, I managed to go to the masjid.

Looking straight to the gloomy sky once I stepped out from the masjid, "It's gonna rain soon, Can i finish my shopping today?" I took a fast walk from the masjid to V2. Passing through V3, i bumped Joyce, my friend from Mozambique. She looked puzzled, knowing nowhere to go. We had a little chat and both of us went to V4 shop. I took a packet of biscuit and a cup of maggi and a packet of detergent. Making my step to V5, i walk alone while wondered what else i wanted to buy. At V5 shop, I grabbed a loaf of bread, a bottle of jam, a packet of instant Milo and a spoon. I was still figuring the name of the instant coffee in a cup, but I couldn't. Then i went to Mesra at Pocket D. Looking for the item which i really wanted, I searched the whole Mesra. Result: Disappoint. i took an orang juice and a Hi5 bread and leave the Shop with a bitter feeling. I took a chance to look at v3. Maybe i could find something interesting there. Unfortunately, nothing put me to be long at the store.
I called Anep if he can get two cups of Nescafe Expresso. I got it! Expresso! It rings to my mind as i accidentally said it. So I just let Anep to get the thing for me. I reached my room, continue watching Hindi film and just gone through the night alone.

Kinda bored, but I think I spend a lot yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment