Saturday, June 20, 2009

Early Edition~ A drama for reflection to all people.













It is 8 am in the morning. Running down from my room, upstairs, i switch on the tv and press '7' '0' '1'. AXN channel in Astro. It is my favorite drama which i addicted since 2007, Early Edition. The attraction of the drama is not just because of the main actor, Kyle Chandler as Gary Hobson, but the story itself.


Marissa, Gary, and Chuck (Season 1) three best friends who run a bar, Mc Ginty's in Chicago.


Early Edition is a tv drama about a man who got tomorrow newspaper today. and it is his duty to prevent accidents and disaster from occur in Chicago. He was kinda a samaritan in Chicago, the silent one where not much people recognised him as the one who save their life. However, instead of the adrenaline trigger scenes, there are some moral values which we as anyone can take it as our guide in or life. There are too much of them. you can simply download the video from youtube. it is interesting. Believe me.
I DON'T KNOW SINCE WHEN I STARTED TO BE A FAN OF KYLE CHANDLER
His talent or his soft looking face?
But he really did a good job in Early Edition. I definitely will speechless if I can see him or got a letter from him (#_#)
well, it is just a dream not more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment