Monday, June 29, 2009

Penang Hectic Holiday

12:00 midnight, 24 June 2009
Letih, 2 days of writing, correcting and memorising text for SIFE SHELL. Every face in V2 meeting room shows a tiring and sleepy face. None of us has any energy to do any works anymore.
Out of blue, Sol suggested a trip to Penang. At 2 am. Haha, everybody was shocked and opposed the plan as 24 june is 1st rejab and we just plan to watch Transformers at JJ. Thats all.
Back at my room, reay to put my head on my lovely pillow, my phone vibrated and a message appeared:
"Korang, kalo puasa pun boleh gerak g penang kan?"
OMG! The trip to Penang is on! I who initially opposed the plan just follow my fellow friends and made myself comfortable with the trip.
Tiring but we had lots of fun. Starting from our arrival in Penang, this is the first time I boarded a ferry to penang, Well, as a boy from a poor family, I never had a holiday to Penang, but just around Kelantan. However, that's enough for me because I was still with my family. An exciting experience for me when I was on the ferry, looking it move gently, across the sea to the island of Penang. We then went to Masjid Kapitan Kling to perform our Fajr prayer. Amazed with its architecture, i could say that the masjid is so old but still has the elements of India in it style. Then we went somewhere to have the breakfast, except me, hadi, ayoh n choki. we were fasting on that day.
Next destination, Bukit Bendera. Taking one of the slowest train in South East Asia, we could say, there's nothing interesting on the top of Bukit bendera. Haha... But we still managed to take some pics there. Qayyum is the one who was being 'cursed' and 'condem' for bringing us to that place. pity him so much... huahuahua.... Sleepy? Most of us sleep in the train. it's not so comfortable, but most of us do sleep. hehe...

hehe.... sleepy huh?





UTP SIFERs at Penang



Magic telescope-I can see the whole Penang from here. Haha...


Having durians and rambutan during thier season is the most pleasure thing in Malaysians. I really wanted to eat durian. But cannot la... puasa... huhu...

Bean... I want that durian... my mouth is full of water already.... huhuhu...

Queensbay Mall- we then moved to Queensbay Mall to buy something. Apparently, not all of us, just a few of us, including me.. haha... Well it is a big place and huge enough to be called 'supermarket'.




HAving their luch at somewhere near to the seaside, i just walked around n memorise the speech that i'm gonna need to remember. huhu....
When we made our way back to Ipoh, we decided to pass the Penang bridge. The rain was so heavy and we hardly could see anything infront of us. Only lights signal that guided us to continue our journey to Ipoh...

As planned before, the Transformers is on n we made our direction to UTP. Hectic.

"With hectic works come Hectic holidays"
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment