Tuesday, November 30, 2010

200th post: Till we meet again, Pal!


I have completed my last final examination today. What a relief.

6 papers, three weeks, two days before my depart to Kerteh and one day to pack things up.

I had lots of fun this semester. Although I went through all things almost by myself alone, I did enjoy the time we had together. I started talking to my juniors which end to be my friends. Especially with my friends, and friends of my friends, knowing new people yet can't remember their names. :P

A lot of things happened this semester. Starting from SIFE, with my beloved BEEPers, Ain, Faris, Shidi, Fari..Na... haha... Tasnim, and Petra. Talking and gossiping with the makciks, Secured CIMB fund but till now we don't get the grant.. haha.. went to KEMAS, dizzy dizzy with shidi at KEMAS during the makcik's first training, Went to Shabu-Shabu steamboat restaurant. Having a good time eating and talking for three hours there. I'm sure the owner of the restaurant impressed with us. SIFE never make my day empty. Always have meeting with Mr Am.

SIFErs, they never disappoint me. Any chance, I would join the events or any invitation. I'm open for invitation. "Mapley" is a must. Almost met with accident when we went to Anep's sister wedding. Joined CSR team members to a two-game bowling outing with shouts and cheers. most of the time shouting. Everyone looked at us like we never play bowling before. A blast Raya celebration even though my "Baju Raya" I bought it three years ago. SIFE looks like a part of my life in UTP. Can I survive without it?
SIFErs.. they're ROCK!

My friends? They are the coolest, the best one. there's lot of things about them. Especially my new gossip-mate, Farahin. We shared laugh and tears together, gossiping together, dinner together, updating news of course during the dinner, accidentally assist me in Chef Gala with Mira Gaga, and now we have our own way to go. Good luck for your internship, girl!
Chef Gala 2010.. nice one girls~
My raya with my family is kinda bad, kinda good too. what would you say about it? During Aidilfitri, it was just me and my sis, Dura celebrated our first day of Raya. Then by brother, Fikry came back on the second day. The third day of Aidilfitri, we have our cousin engagement, Siti Badariah with her fiancee, Syuk. Having steamboat, celebrating my Mami's birthday. But this year, we celebrated Raya Aidil Adha at KL. not at Kelantan, but better because me, Abe, Dura, Farah and Pendi can celebrate the raya. Still, we went to Cekcik's house and Kak Ning's house. Who said raya never be fun in KL? Let us keep the emotional part aside. Appreciate the laughter we have.
My coursemate, ICT, and our beloved friends of BIS, we are on our own way now. Choosing our own minor, later on the class will become smaller and smaller. I plan to take Software engineering for my major and my minor for my study here is Corporate Management. Observing this university demands performance of students, I choose corporate management as my minor because my ability is toward reading stuffs, not numbers. I have to forget my teacher's advise to choose Corporate Finance as this field are demanded by most companies. But what can I do, Miss Nini? I'm not that capable to play with numbers. I still can cope with some numbers, when it come to formulas, equations, some laws, theories, I don't think I can play with numbers. My vision will be blurred and my head will get dizzy. So if you haven't choose your minor, better start thinking now.
BIS Jan08.... Happy internship guys~

Internship really drove me crazy. I had to decline an offer to Miri, went for an interview with KPMG, but failed it. Looking for some placements around KL, finally decided to go to Kerteh. Once I got the house, confirm with my housemate-to-be, Khazanah called me for internship interview. Dealing with new people for new house to rent, looking for one house to another, do not know where is Paka is, when are we going. I can't really focus this semester because of this internship matter. Sometimes I regret I declined the interview from Khazanah. May be I should try to get an interview with the company for my job. Hopefully I can get a job there. Who knows?

In two day more, I'm off to Kerteh. on 5th December, I'm gonna have my first day of internship. Some of you are no longer in UTP or we might not seeing each other tomorrow or the day after it. Whoever you are, wherever you are, I wish you good luck for your studies, internship, or working. UTPians, we gonna meet again in the next 10 months. To all SIFErs, I'll see you in the next 7 months during SIFE Malaysia National Exposition 2010. Better make it the best one. Strive for it. 'till we we meet again, Pal!

*let see if I can update my blog from my office then. Bye~

2 comments:

  1. rajinnye kawan kite nie mengupdate blog . heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. raman...tq!!! terharu ko ltk pic ak....sob sob...till we meet again! tq 4 everything

    ReplyDelete