Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Post malas sebab nak study.

this morning went to Ayer Tawar for driving class. Practise make worse. itu yang dapat dicakapkan buat masa nie. Makin teruk ada lah.

Balik got meeting dengan Mr Am. Ain ajak teman pergi jumpa mr Am. Tapi masa pergi tadi, ain takde pon. Petra dgn Shidi je pergi. Apakah?

Tomorrow I will have Business& Cyber Law final exam Paper. In the morning. and after that I need to rush to Ayer tawar for JPJ test. Hope everything is ok. Wish me luck all of you!!!

Just have our last dinner for this semester with my dear friend, Farah. Gossiping is the main topic. What else? owh, I forgot to buy eggs for my cake. so there will be no cake tomorrow. Sorry Mak cik~~ ke nak buat butir nangka? at least sume brg dah ada. Bg kat dak2 nie pg esok? hurm.. that sounds ok kot.... hahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment