Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Busy Bee~

Last week and this week are my busy week. even though not so busy and crazy as last semester, I just need ONE subject that drives me crazy. Not like Britney Spears but to Hell. However, i still went to the class this morning and with my hardworking (wow~) effort finishing the report, I sighed that i still put my effort on something that I have no interest anymore.

We presented our project this evening. This is the first time I didn't feel excited about completing my project/subject. Lame, Da~~~ so we just finished the project as we need to complete it. As no mean as that. Sigh.

You know, I never feel this kind of disappointment before. Just one subject. It ruins everything. I can expect my result is not so good. But my friend, Zulothman said,

"My result is not everything. The most important is, I learn a lot from this subject."

Yeah, even though this subject is lame, but I do learn a lot from this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment