Monday, November 1, 2010

Every man is equal

This is my words based on rationalization.

From my point of view, I respect all people as the same. Whoever they are, what they had done, as long they do not bring destruction to this world. I do make pre-assumption for a person I see before I meet them. However, I tell myself pre assumption is just an expectation from you to the person. The most important when meeting a person is how we value them as they are. We have to know why they behave in such manner or what is their great influence in their life.

Life is full of exploration. Human is the creature which is unique from each other. Even twins do have differences. I put myself in a neutral state where I cannot say a person is good or bad until they are proven. If they are good, appreciate them, if they are bad, we look why they are bad and help them to become good. Do not give hatred to them as they are also human who have feelings.

Always assume good things about a person. Never ever see a person is bad. Life will tell us whether he is good or not. Just take care of your life, do good deeds, avoid bad deeds, be nice to people and you will have your life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment